Is HALO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALO in various dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a circle of light around the sun or moon
- A circular band of colored light around a light source, as around the sun or moon, caused by the refraction and reflection of light by ice particles suspended in the intervening atmosphere.
- Something resembling this band.
- A luminous ring or disk of light surrounding the heads or bodies of sacred figures, such as saints, in religious paintings; a nimbus.
- The aura of majesty or glory surrounding a person, a thing, or an event that is regarded with reverence, awe, or sentiment.
- verb - to form a halo (a ring of light)
There are 4 letters in HALO: A H L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALO
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALO, to go: HALO?
Rearrange the letters in HALO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALO
What's nearby HALO
Lookup in Wiki for HALO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALO"