Is HERDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HERDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- noun - a group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- noun - a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - move together, like a herd
- verb - keep, move, or drive animals
- verb - to bring together in a herd (a group of animals)
There are 5 letters in HERDS: D E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HERDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HERDS, to go: HERDS?
Rearrange the letters in HERDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HERDS
What's nearby HERDS
Lookup in Wiki for HERDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HERDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HERDS"