Is FORCES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORCES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful effect or influence
- noun - (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
- noun - physical energy or intensity
- noun - group of people willing to obey orders
- noun - a unit that is part of some military service
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- noun - a group of people having the power of effective action
- noun - (of a law) having legal validity
- noun - a putout of a base runner who is required to run
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - urge or force (a person) to an action
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - do forcibly
- verb - take by force
- adv - to overcome resistance by the exertion of strength [v FORCED, FORCING, FORCES] : FORCEDLY
There are 6 letters in FORCES: C E F O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORCES
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORCES, to go: FORCES?
Rearrange the letters in FORCES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FORCES
5 letters out of FORCES
4 letters out of FORCES
3 letters out of FORCES
2 letters out of FORCES
Contextual use of FORCES
What's nearby FORCES
Lookup in Wiki for FORCES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORCES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORCES"