Is FORCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful effect or influence
- noun - (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
- noun - physical energy or intensity
- noun - group of people willing to obey orders
- noun - a unit that is part of some military service
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- noun - a group of people having the power of effective action
- noun - (of a law) having legal validity
- noun - a putout of a base runner who is required to run
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - urge or force (a person) to an action
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - do forcibly
- verb - take by force
- The capacity to do work or cause physical change; energy, strength, or active power: the force of an explosion.
- Power made operative against resistance; exertion: use force in driving a nail.
- The use of physical power or violence to compel or restrain: a confession obtained by force.
- Intellectual power or vigor, especially as conveyed in writing or speech.
- Moral strength.
- A capacity for affecting the mind or behavior; efficacy: the force of logical argumentation.
- One that possesses such capacity: the forces of evil.
- A body of persons or other resources organized or available for a certain purpose: a large labor force.
- A person or group capable of influential action: a retired senator who is still a force in national politics.
- Military strength.
- The entire military strength, as of a nation.
- Units of a nation’s military personnel, especially those deployed into combat: Our forces have at last engaged the enemy.
- Legal validity.
- A vector quantity that tends to produce an acceleration of a body in the direction of its application.
- To compel through pressure or necessity: I forced myself to practice daily.
- To gain by the use of force or coercion: force a confession.
- To move or effect against resistance or inertia: forced my foot into the shoe.
- To inflict or impose relentlessly: He forced his ideas upon the group.
- To put undue strain on: She forced her voice despite being hoarse.
- To increase or accelerate (a pace, for example) to the maximum.
- To produce with effort and against one’s will: force a laugh in spite of pain.
- To use (language) with obvious lack of ease and naturalness.
- To move, open, or clear by force: forced our way through the crowd.
- To break down or open by force: force a lock.
- To rape.
- To cause to grow or mature by artificially accelerating normal processes.
- To put (a runner) out on a force play.
- To allow (a run) to be scored by walking a batter when the bases are loaded.
- To cause an opponent to play (a particular card).
- In full strength; in large numbers: Demonstrators were out in force.
- These verbs mean to cause a person or thing to follow a prescribed or dictated course.
- adv - to overcome resistance by the exertion of strength [v FORCED, FORCING, FORCES] : FORCEDLY
There are 5 letters in FORCE: C E F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORCE, to go: FORCE?
Rearrange the letters in FORCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORCE
What's nearby FORCE
Lookup in Wiki for FORCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORCE"