Is ORPHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORPHIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - ascribed to Orpheus or characteristic of ideas in works ascribed to Orpheus
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of or ascribed to Orpheus: the Orphic poems; Orphic mysteries.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the dogmas, mysteries, and philosophical principles set forth in the poems ascribed to Orpheus.
- Capable of casting a charm or spell; entrancing.
- Often orphic.
- adj - spiritually significant or symbolic
There are 6 letters in ORPHIC: C H I O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORPHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORPHIC, to go: ORPHIC?
Rearrange the letters in ORPHIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORPHIC
What's nearby ORPHIC
Lookup in Wiki for ORPHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORPHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORPHIC"