Is BIRCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIRCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - hard close-grained wood of any of various birch trees
- noun - any betulaceous tree or shrub of the genus Betula having a thin peeling bark
- noun - a switch consisting of a twig or a bundle of twigs from a birch tree
- verb - whip with a birch twig
- adj - consisting of or made of wood of the birch tree
- Any of various deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Betula, native to the Northern Hemisphere and having unisexual flowers in catkins, alternate, simple, toothed leaves, and bark that often peels in thin papery layers.
- The hard, close-grained wood of any of these trees, used especially in furniture, interior finishes, and plywood.
- A rod from a birch, used to administer a whipping.
- verb - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 5 letters in BIRCH: B C H I R
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIRCH, to go: BIRCH?
Rearrange the letters in BIRCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIRCH
What's nearby BIRCH
Lookup in Wiki for BIRCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIRCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIRCH"