Is SOFTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOFTEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make (images or sounds) soft or softer
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- verb - give in, as to influence or pressure
- verb - protect from impact
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - make soft or softer
- verb - become soft or softer
- To make soft or softer.
- To undermine or reduce the strength, morale, or resistance of.
- To become soft or softer.
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- noun - a soft object or part
There are 6 letters in SOFTEN: E F N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOFTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOFTEN, to go: SOFTEN?
Rearrange the letters in SOFTEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SOFTEN
5 letters out of SOFTEN
4 letters out of SOFTEN
3 letters out of SOFTEN
2 letters out of SOFTEN
Contextual use of SOFTEN
What's nearby SOFTEN
Lookup in Wiki for SOFTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOFTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOFTEN"