Is ROOF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROOF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building
- noun - protective covering on top of a motor vehicle
- noun - the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- verb - provide a building with a roof
- The exterior surface and its supporting structures on the top of a building.
- The upper exterior surface of a dwelling as a symbol of the home itself: three generations living under one roof.
- The top covering of something: the roof of a car.
- The upper surface of an anatomical structure, especially one having a vaulted inner structure: the roof of the mouth.
- The highest point or limit; the summit or ceiling: A roof on prices is needed to keep our customers happy.
- To grow, intensify, or rise to an enormous, often unexpected degree: Operating costs went through the roof last year.
- To become extremely angry: When I told her about breaking the window, she went through the roof.
- To be extremely noisy and boisterous: The participants plan to dance, drink, and generally raise the roof at tonight’s party.
- To complain loudly and bitterly: Angry tenants finally raised the roof about their noisy neighbors.
- verb - to provide with a roof (the external upper covering of a building)
There are 4 letters in ROOF: F O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOF
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROOF, to go: ROOF?
Rearrange the letters in ROOF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROOF
What's nearby ROOF
Lookup in Wiki for ROOF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROOF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROOF"