Is FLOOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a lower limit
- noun - the ground on which people and animals move about
- noun - the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- noun - the lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- noun - the occupants of a floor
- noun - the parliamentary right to address an assembly
- noun - the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- noun - a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - knock down with force
- The surface of a room on which one stands.
- The lower or supporting surface of a structure.
- A story or level of a building.
- The occupants of such a story: The entire floor complained about the noise.
- A level surface or area used for a specified purpose: a dance floor; a threshing floor.
- The surface of a structure on which vehicles travel.
- The part of a legislative chamber or meeting hall where members are seated and from which they speak.
- The right to address an assembly, as granted under parliamentary procedure.
- The body of assembly members: a motion from the floor.
- The area of an exchange where securities are traded.
- The part of a retail store in which merchandise is displayed and sales are made.
- The area of a factory where the product is manufactured or assembled.
- The ground or lowermost surface, as of a forest or an ocean.
- A lower limit or base: a pricing floor; a bidding floor.
- To provide with a floor.
- To press (the accelerator of a motor vehicle) to the floor.
- To knock down.
- To stun; overwhelm: The very idea floored me.
- verb - to provide with a floor (the level base of a room)
There are 5 letters in FLOOR: F L O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOOR, to go: FLOOR?
Rearrange the letters in FLOOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOOR
What's nearby FLOOR
Lookup in Wiki for FLOOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOOR"