Is FOOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - indulge in horseplay
- One who is regarded as deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
- One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have refused the job.
- One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I won the award.
- A person with a talent or an enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
- A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
- A dessert made of stewed or puréed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
- A mentally deficient person; an idiot.
- To deceive or trick; dupe: “trying to learn how to fool a trout with a little bit of floating fur and feather” (Charles Kuralt).
- To confound or prove wrong; surprise, especially pleasantly: We were sure they would fail, but they fooled us.
- To speak or act facetiously or in jest; joke: I was just fooling when I said you couldn’t have any of my candy.
- To behave comically; clown.
- To feign; pretend: He said he had a toothache but it turned out he was only fooling.
- To engage in idle or frivolous activity.
- Foolish; stupid: off on some fool errand or other.
- To engage in idle or casual activity; putter: was fooling around with some figures in hopes of balancing the budget.
- To engage in frivolous activity; make fun.
- To engage in casual, often promiscuous sexual acts.
- To act in an irresponsible or foolish manner.
- To behave in a playful or comical manner.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in FOOL: F L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOL, to go: FOOL?
Rearrange the letters in FOOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOOL
What's nearby FOOL
Lookup in Wiki for FOOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOL"