Is FOOLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - indulge in horseplay
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 5 letters in FOOLS: F L O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOLS, to go: FOOLS?
Rearrange the letters in FOOLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOOLS
What's nearby FOOLS
Lookup in Wiki for FOOLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOLS"