Is FOLIO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLIO in various dictionaries:
- noun - the system of numbering pages
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - a book (or manuscript) consisting of large sheets of paper folded in the middle to make two leaves or four pages
- A large sheet of paper folded once in the middle, making two leaves or four pages of a book or manuscript.
- A book or manuscript of the largest common size, usually about 38 centimeters (15 inches) in height, consisting of such folded sheets.
- A leaf of a book numbered only on the front side.
- A number on such a leaf.
- A page number.
- A page in a ledger or two facing pages that are assigned a single number.
- A specific number of words used as a unit for measuring the length of the text of a document.
- verb - to number the pages of
There are 5 letters in FOLIO: F I L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIO
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLIO, to go: FOLIO?
Rearrange the letters in FOLIO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOLIO
What's nearby FOLIO
Lookup in Wiki for FOLIO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLIO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLIO"