Is FLOORS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOORS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a lower limit
- noun - the ground on which people and animals move about
- noun - the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- noun - the lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- noun - the occupants of a floor
- noun - the parliamentary right to address an assembly
- noun - the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- noun - a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - knock down with force
- verb - to provide with a floor (the level base of a room)
There are 6 letters in FLOORS: F L O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOORS, to go: FLOORS?
Rearrange the letters in FLOORS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOORS
What's nearby FLOORS
Lookup in Wiki for FLOORS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOORS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOORS"