Is EFFORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- noun - a notable achievement
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- The use of physical or mental energy to do something; exertion.
- A difficult exertion of the strength or will: It was an effort to get up.
- A usually earnest attempt: Make an effort to arrive promptly.
- Something done or produced through exertion; an achievement: a play that was his finest effort.
- Force applied against inertia.
- noun - a deliberate exertion
There are 6 letters in EFFORT: E F F O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFORT, to go: EFFORT?
Rearrange the letters in EFFORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EFFORT
What's nearby EFFORT
Lookup in Wiki for EFFORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFORT"