Is OFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFF in various dictionaries:
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- adj - not in operation or operational
- adj - below a satisfactory level
- adj - (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- adj - in an unpalatable state
- adj - not performing or scheduled for duties
- adv - from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- adv - at a distance in space or time
- adv - no longer on or in contact or attached
- From a place or position: drove off.
- At a certain distance in space or time: a mile off; a week off.
- From a given course or route; aside: swerved off into a ditch.
- Into a state of unconsciousness: I must have dozed off.
- So as to be no longer on, attached, or connected: shaved off his mustache.
- So as to be divided: marked off the playing field by yards.
- So as to be no longer continuing, operating, or functioning: switched off the radio.
- So as to be completely removed, finished, or eliminated: kill off the mice.
- So as to be smaller, fewer, or less: Sales dropped off.
- So as to be away from work or duty: They took a day off.
- Distant or removed; farther: the off side of the barn.
- Remote; slim: stopped by on the off chance that they’re home.
- Not on, attached, or connected: with his shoes off.
- Not operating or operational: The oven is off.
- No longer taking place; canceled: The wedding is off.
- Slack: Production was off this year.
- Not up to standard; below a normal or satisfactory level: Your pitching is off today.
- Not accurate; incorrect: Your statistical results are off.
- Somewhat crazy; eccentric: I think that person is a little off.
- Started on the way; going: I’m off to see the president.
- Absent or away from work or duty: He’s off every Tuesday.
- Spent away from work or duty: My off day is Saturday.
- Being on the right side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the right.
- Farthest from the shore; seaward.
- Toward or designating the side of the field facing the batsman in cricket.
- So as to be removed or distant from: The bird hopped off the branch.
- Away or relieved from: off duty.
- By consuming: living off locusts and honey.
- With the means provided by: living off my pension.
- From: “What else do you want off me?” (Jimmy Breslin).
- Extending or branching out from: an artery off the heart.
- Not up to the usual standard of: off his game.
- So as to abstain from: went off narcotics.
- To seaward of: a mile off Sandy Hook.
- verb - to go away
There are 3 letters in OFF: F F O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFF, to go: OFF?
Rearrange the letters in OFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OFF
What's nearby OFF
Lookup in Wiki for OFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFF"