Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if off is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on off.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer OFF has 592 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word OFF is VALID in some board games. Check OFF in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of off in various dictionaries:
verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
adj - not in operation or operational
adj - below a satisfactory level
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Not at work|
|Ice, so to speak|
|Wide of the mark|
|Not in sync|
|"They're ___!" (racetrack cry)|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|I have a preposition for you; the clip-on mosquito repellent from this brand has a fan inside to circulate the stuff|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|from a particular thing or place or position (forth' is obsolete)|
|not in operation or operational|
|(of events) no longer planned or scheduled|
|below a satisfactory level|
|in an unpalatable state|
|no longer on or in contact or attached|
|at a distance in space or time|
|From a place or position: drove off.|
|At a certain distance in space or time: a mile off a week off.|
|So as to be away from work or duty: They took a day off.|
|Off might refer to|
Off or |
* Off! (band), an American hardcore punk band
* Off (album), by Ciwan Haco, 2006
* Off! (brand), an insect repellent
* Off (video game), a video game by Mortis Ghost.
* OFF (Organisation for Fun), pseudonym for German DJ and singer Sven Väth
* Off side, one half of a cricket field
* Open Font Format
* OFF (file format), for polygon meshes
* Open Food Facts, a crowdsourced database
* Owner-Free File System, a P2P network
* Oil-for-Food Programme, the United Nations arrangement with Iraq from 1995 to 2003
* Our Favorite Family, a nickname for the eponymous family in the animated television series The Simpsons
* Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska
* "Off", a song by Royce da 5'9" from Layers
* Carol Off, Canadian journalist*