Is OFFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the verbal act of offering
- noun - something offered (as a proposal or bid)
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- verb - make available or accessible, provide or furnish
- verb - present for acceptance or rejection
- verb - agree freely
- verb - put forward for consideration
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - make available for sale
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - produce or introduce on the stage
- verb - present as an act of worship
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make available
- verb - ask (someone) to marry you
- verb - threaten to do something
- adj - not in operation or operational
- adj - below a satisfactory level
- adj - (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- adj - in an unpalatable state
- adj - not performing or scheduled for duties
- To present for acceptance or rejection; proffer: offered me a drink.
- To put forward for consideration; propose: offer an opinion.
- To present in order to meet a need or satisfy a requirement: offered new statistics in order to facilitate the decision-making process.
- To present for sale.
- To provide; furnish: a hotel that offers conference facilities.
- To propose as payment; bid.
- To present as an act of worship: offer up prayers.
- To exhibit readiness or desire to do; volunteer: offered to carry the packages.
- To put up; mount: partisans who offered strong resistance to the invaders.
- To threaten: offered to leave without them if they didn’t hurry.
- To produce or introduce on the stage: The repertory group is offering two new plays this season.
- To present an offering in worship or devotion.
- To make an offer or a proposal, especially of marriage.
- To present itself: “This plan was dropped, because of its risk, and because a better offered” (T.
- The act of offering: an offer of assistance.
- Something, such as a suggestion, proposal, bid, or recommendation, that is offered.
- A proposal that if accepted constitutes a legally binding contract.
- The condition of being offered, especially for sale: thousands of bushels of wheat on offer.
- An attempt; a try.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to put before another for acceptance or rejection.
- verb - to present for acceptance or rejection
There are 5 letters in OFFER: E F F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFER, to go: OFFER?
Rearrange the letters in OFFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OFFER
What's nearby OFFER
Lookup in Wiki for OFFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFER"