Is GOFFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOFFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - an iron used to press pleats and ridges
- noun - an ornamental frill made by pressing pleats
- verb - make wavy with a heated goffering iron
- An iron used for pressing ridges or narrow pleats.
- Ridges or pleats produced in this manner.
- verb - to press ridges or pleats into
There are 6 letters in GOFFER: E F F G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOFFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOFFER, to go: GOFFER?
Rearrange the letters in GOFFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOFFER
What's nearby GOFFER
Lookup in Wiki for GOFFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOFFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOFFER"