Is TWOFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWOFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an offer of two for the price of one
- noun - a coupon that allows the holder to purchase two items (as two tickets to a play) for the price of one
- A coupon offering two items, especially tickets for a play, for the price of one.
- An offer, a deal, or an arrangement in which a single expense yields a dual return: Going to a wedding in New Orleans during Mardi Gras was a twofer.
- One who belongs to two minority groups and can be counted, as by an employer, as part of two quotas.
- noun - something sold at the rate of two for the price of one
There are 6 letters in TWOFER: E F O R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWOFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWOFER, to go: TWOFER?
Rearrange the letters in TWOFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWOFER
What's nearby TWOFER
Lookup in Wiki for TWOFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWOFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWOFER"