Is FORK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORK in various dictionaries:
- noun - cutlery used for serving and eating food
- noun - the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- noun - the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- noun - an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging
- noun - the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- A utensil with two or more prongs, used for eating or serving food.
- An implement with two or more prongs used for raising, carrying, piercing, or digging.
- A bifurcation or separation into two or more branches or parts.
- The point at which such a bifurcation or separation occurs: a fork in a road.
- One of the branches of such a bifurcation or separation: the right fork.
- An attack by one chess piece on two pieces at the same time.
- To raise, carry, pitch, or pierce with a fork.
- To give the shape of a fork to (one’s fingers, for example).
- To launch an attack on (two chess pieces).
- To pay: forked over $50 for front-row seats; forked up the money owed.
- To divide into two or more branches: The river forks here.
- To use a fork, as in working.
- To turn at or travel along a fork.
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 4 letters in FORK: F K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORK, to go: FORK?
Rearrange the letters in FORK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORK
What's nearby FORK
Lookup in Wiki for FORK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORK"