Is FROG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FROG in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping
- noun - a person of French descent
- noun - a decorative loop of braid or cord
- verb - hunt frogs for food
- Any of numerous tailless, aquatic, semiaquatic, or terrestrial amphibians of the order Anura and especially of the family Ranidae, characteristically having a smooth, moist skin, webbed feet, and long hind legs adapted for leaping.
- A wedge-shaped, horny prominence in the sole of a horse’s hoof.
- A loop fastened to a belt to hold a tool or weapon.
- An ornamental looped braid or cord with a button or knot for fastening the front of a garment.
- A device on intersecting railroad tracks that permits wheels to cross the junction.
- A spiked or perforated device used to support stems in a flower arrangement.
- Hoarseness or phlegm in the throat.
- Used as a disparaging term for a French person.
- verb - to hunt frogs (web-footed, tailless amphibians)
There are 4 letters in FROG: F G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FROG
To search all scrabble anagrams of FROG, to go: FROG?
Rearrange the letters in FROG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FROG
What's nearby FROG
Lookup in Wiki for FROG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FROG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FROG"