Is FOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- noun - an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- Condensed water vapor in cloudlike masses lying close to the ground and limiting visibility.
- An obscuring haze, as of atmospheric dust or smoke.
- A mist or film clouding a surface, as of a window, lens, or mirror.
- A cloud of vaporized liquid, especially a chemical spray used in fighting fires.
- A state of mental vagueness or bewilderment.
- Something that obscures or conceals; a haze: shrouded their actions in a fog of disinformation.
- A blur on a developed photographic image.
- To cover or envelop with or as if with fog.
- To cause to be obscured; cloud.
- To make vague, hazy, or confused: a memory that had been fogged by time.
- To obscure or dim (a photographic image).
- To be covered with or as if with fog.
- To be blurred, clouded, or obscured: My glasses fogged in the warm air.
- To be dimmed or obscured.
- A new growth of grass appearing on a field that has been mowed or grazed.
- Tall, decaying grass left standing after the cutting or grazing season.
- verb - to cover with fog (condensed water vapor near the earth's surface)
There are 3 letters in FOG: F G O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOG, to go: FOG?
Rearrange the letters in FOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOG
What's nearby FOG
Lookup in Wiki for FOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOG"