Is GOOF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOOF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- verb - commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- An incompetent, foolish, or stupid person.
- A careless mistake; a slip.
- To make a silly mistake; blunder.
- To spoil, as through clumsiness; bungle: goof up a job.
- verb - to make a mistake
There are 4 letters in GOOF: F G O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOF
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOOF, to go: GOOF?
Rearrange the letters in GOOF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOOF
What's nearby GOOF
Lookup in Wiki for GOOF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOOF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOOF"