Is FOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vest pocket to hold a pocket watch
- noun - an adornment that hangs from a watch chain
- noun - short chain or ribbon attaching a pocket watch to a man's vest
- verb - deceive somebody
- A small pocket at the front waistline of a man’s trousers or in the front of a vest, used especially to hold a watch.
- A short chain or ribbon attached to a pocket watch and worn hanging in front of the vest or waist.
- An ornament or seal attached to such a chain or ribbon.
- To dispose of (goods) by fraud or deception; palm off: fobbed off the zircon as a diamond.
- To put off or appease by deceitful or evasive means: needed help but was fobbed off with promises.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 3 letters in FOB: B F O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOB, to go: FOB?
Rearrange the letters in FOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOB
What's nearby FOB
Lookup in Wiki for FOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOB"