Is NOVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOVEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an extended fictional work in prose
- noun - a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - pleasantly new or different
- A fictional prose narrative of considerable length, typically having a plot that is unfolded by the actions, speech, and thoughts of the characters.
- The literary genre represented by novels.
- Strikingly new, unusual, or different.
- noun - a fictional prose narrative
There are 5 letters in NOVEL: E L N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOVEL, to go: NOVEL?
Rearrange the letters in NOVEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOVEL
What's nearby NOVEL
Lookup in Wiki for NOVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOVEL"