Is DOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- noun - a platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
- noun - landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired
- noun - the solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- verb - come into dock
- verb - deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- verb - deduct from someone's wages
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - maneuver into a dock
- The area of water between two piers or alongside a pier that receives a ship for loading, unloading, or repairs.
- A pier; a wharf.
- A platform at which trucks or trains load or unload cargo.
- To maneuver (a vessel or vehicle) into or next to a dock.
- To couple (two or more spacecraft, for example) in space.
- The solid or fleshy part of an animal’s tail.
- The tail of an animal after it has been bobbed or clipped.
- To clip short or cut off (an animal’s tail, for example).
- To deprive of a benefit or a part of one’s wages, especially as a punishment: The company docks its employees for unauthorized absences.
- To withhold or deduct a part from (one’s salary or wages).
- An enclosed place where the defendant stands or sits in a court of law.
- verb - to bring into a dock (a wharf)
There are 4 letters in DOCK: C D K O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOCK, to go: DOCK?
Rearrange the letters in DOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOCK
What's nearby DOCK
Lookup in Wiki for DOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOCK"