Is SOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot
- noun - a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast
- verb - hit hard
- A windsock.
- A light shoe worn by comic actors in ancient Greek and Roman plays.
- To put (money) away in a safe place for future use.
- To hit or strike forcefully; punch.
- noun - a knitted or woven covering for the foot
- verb - to strike forcefully
There are 4 letters in SOCK: C K O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOCK, to go: SOCK?
Rearrange the letters in SOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOCK
What's nearby SOCK
Lookup in Wiki for SOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOCK"