Is ROCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- noun - material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- noun - United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- noun - (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- noun - hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- noun - a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- adj - to move back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROCKABLE
There are 5 letters in ROCKS: C K O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROCKS, to go: ROCKS?
Rearrange the letters in ROCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROCKS
What's nearby ROCKS
Lookup in Wiki for ROCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROCKS"