Is HOCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 5 letters in HOCKS: C H K O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOCKS, to go: HOCKS?
Rearrange the letters in HOCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOCKS
What's nearby HOCKS
Lookup in Wiki for HOCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOCKS"