Is STOIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Greek school of philosophy founded by Zeno
- noun - someone who is seemingly indifferent to emotions
- adj - seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain
- adj - pertaining to Stoicism or its followers
- A member of a Greek school of philosophy, founded by Zeno about 308 B.
- adj - one who is indifferent to pleasure or pain [n -S] : STOICAL
There are 5 letters in STOIC: C I O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOIC, to go: STOIC?
Rearrange the letters in STOIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOIC
What's nearby STOIC
Lookup in Wiki for STOIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOIC"