Is LEATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- verb - whip with a leather strap
- The dressed or tanned hide of an animal, usually with the hair removed.
- Any of various articles or parts made of dressed or tanned hide, such as a boot or strap.
- The flap of a dog’s ear.
- To cover wholly or in part with the dressed or tanned hide of an animal.
- To beat with a strap made of hide.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling dressed or tanned animal hide.
- Of, relating to, or patronized by people who dress in leather clothing primarily to indicate a preference for sadomasochistic sex: leather types; a leather bar.
- verb - to cover with leather (the dressed or tanned hide of an animal)
There are 7 letters in LEATHER: A E E H L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEATHER, to go: LEATHER?
Rearrange the letters in LEATHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LEATHER
6 letters out of LEATHER
5 letters out of LEATHER
4 letters out of LEATHER
3 letters out of LEATHER
2 letters out of LEATHER
Contextual use of LEATHER
What's nearby LEATHER
Lookup in Wiki for LEATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEATHER"