Is LATEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LATEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a milky exudate from certain plants that coagulates on exposure to air
- noun - a water-base paint that has a latex binder
- The colorless or milky sap of certain plants, such as the poinsettia or milkweed, that coagulates on exposure to air.
- An emulsion of rubber or plastic globules in water, used in paints, adhesives, and various synthetic rubber products.
- Latex paint.
- noun - a milky liquid of certain plants
There are 5 letters in LATEX: A E L T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LATEX
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATEX, to go: LATEX?
Rearrange the letters in LATEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LATEX
What's nearby LATEX
Lookup in Wiki for LATEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LATEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LATEX"