Is EXALT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXALT in various dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - raise in rank, character, or status
- To raise in rank, character, or status; elevate: exalted the shepherd to the rank of grand vizier.
- To glorify, praise, or honor.
- To increase the effect or intensity of; heighten: works of art that exalt the imagination.
- To fill with sublime emotion; elate.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 5 letters in EXALT: A E L T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXALT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXALT, to go: EXALT?
Rearrange the letters in EXALT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXALT
What's nearby EXALT
Lookup in Wiki for EXALT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXALT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXALT"