Is DELTA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELTA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a low triangular area of alluvial deposits where a river divides before entering a larger body of water
- noun - an object shaped like an equilateral triangle
- noun - the 4th letter of the Greek alphabet
- The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet.
- An object shaped like a triangle.
- A usually triangular alluvial deposit at the mouth of a river.
- A similar deposit at the mouth of a tidal inlet, caused by tidal currents.
- A finite increment in a variable.
- adj - an alluvial deposit at the mouth of a river [n -S] : DELTAIC, DELTIC
There are 5 letters in DELTA: A D E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELTA
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELTA, to go: DELTA?
Rearrange the letters in DELTA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DELTA
What's nearby DELTA
Lookup in Wiki for DELTA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELTA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELTA"