Is NEXT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEXT in various dictionaries:
- adj - immediately following in time or order
- adj - nearest in space or position
- adj - (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- adv - at the time or occasion immediately following
- Nearest in space or position; adjacent: the next room.
- Immediately following, as in time, order, or sequence: next week; the next item on the list.
- In the time, order, or place nearest or immediately following: reading this book next; our next oldest child.
- The next person or thing: The next will be better.
- Adjacent to: the car next to hers.
- Following in order or degree: Next to skiing, she likes hiking.
- Almost; practically: next to impossible.
- adj - coming immediately after; adjoining
There are 4 letters in NEXT: E N T X
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEXT, to go: NEXT?
Rearrange the letters in NEXT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEXT
What's nearby NEXT
Lookup in Wiki for NEXT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEXT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEXT"