Is KENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a county in southeastern England on the English Channel
- noun - United States painter noted for his woodcuts (1882-1971)
- A region and former kingdom of southeast England.
- A city of northeast Ohio east-northeast of Akron.
- A city of west-central Washington south of Seattle.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 4 letters in KENT: E K N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of KENT, to go: KENT?
Rearrange the letters in KENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KENT
What's nearby KENT
Lookup in Wiki for KENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KENT"