Is WHINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a complaint uttered in a plaintive whining way
- verb - move with a whining sound
- verb - talk in a tearful manner
- verb - make a high-pitched, screeching noise
- verb - complain whiningly
- To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
- To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
- To utter with a whine.
- The act of whining.
- A whining sound.
- A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.
- verb - to utter a plaintive, high-pitched sound
There are 5 letters in WHINE: E H I N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHINE, to go: WHINE?
Rearrange the letters in WHINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHINE
What's nearby WHINE
Lookup in Wiki for WHINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHINE"