Is WINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - closing one eye quickly as a signal
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - signal by winking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- To close and open the eyelid of one eye deliberately, as to convey a message, signal, or suggestion.
- To close and open the eyelids of both eyes; blink.
- To shine fitfully; twinkle: Harbor lights were winking in the distance.
- To close and open (an eye or the eyes) rapidly.
- To signal or express by winking.
- The act of winking.
- A signal or hint conveyed by winking.
- The very brief time required for a wink; an instant.
- A quick closing and opening of the eyelids; a blink.
- A gleam or twinkle.
- A brief period of sleep.
- verb - to close and open one eye quickly
There are 4 letters in WINK: I K N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINK, to go: WINK?
Rearrange the letters in WINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINK
What's nearby WINK
Lookup in Wiki for WINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINK"