Is WINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- noun - something won (especially money)
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- verb - to free grain from impurities
- verb - to be victorious
There are 4 letters in WINS: I N S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINS, to go: WINS?
Rearrange the letters in WINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINS
What's nearby WINS
Lookup in Wiki for WINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINS"