Is TWINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
- noun - the third sign of the zodiac
- noun - either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- noun - a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun - a duplicate copy
- verb - duplicate or match
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - grow as twins
- verb - give birth to twins
- verb - to bring together in close association
There are 5 letters in TWINS: I N S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWINS, to go: TWINS?
Rearrange the letters in TWINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWINS
What's nearby TWINS
Lookup in Wiki for TWINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWINS"