Is WITHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WITHER in various dictionaries:
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- To dry up or shrivel from or as if from loss of moisture.
- To lose freshness; droop.
- To cause to shrivel or fade.
- To render speechless or incapable of action; stun: The teacher withered the noisy student with a glance.
- verb - to dry up and wilt
There are 6 letters in WITHER: E H I R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WITHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WITHER, to go: WITHER?
Rearrange the letters in WITHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WITHER
What's nearby WITHER
Lookup in Wiki for WITHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WITHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WITHER"