Is WHITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Caucasoid race
- noun - the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
- noun - Australian writer (1912-1990)
- noun - United States political journalist (1915-1986)
- noun - United States architect (1853-1906)
- noun - United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- noun - United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918)
- noun - a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri
- noun - the white part of an egg
- noun - (board games) the lighter pieces
- noun - (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- verb - turn white
- adj - being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness
- adj - of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration
- adj - free from moral blemish or impurity
- adj - marked by the presence of snow
- adj - restricted to whites only
- adj - glowing white with heat
- adj - benevolent
- adj - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj - (of coffee) having cream or milk added
- adj - (of hair) having lost its color
- adj - anemic looking from illness or emotion
- adj - of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets
- The achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series.
- The albumen of an egg.
- The white part of an eyeball.
- A blank unprinted area, as of an advertisement.
- One that is white or nearly white, as: a.
- A white wine.
- A white pigment.
- A white breed, species, or variety of animal.
- A member of a racial group of people having light skin coloration, especially one of European origin.
- Often whites.
- The white or light-colored pieces, as in chess.
- The player using these pieces.
- The outermost ring of an archery target.
- A politically ultraconservative or reactionary person.
- Being of the color white; devoid of hue, as new snow.
- Weakly colored; almost colorless; pale: white wine.
- Pale gray; silvery and lustrous: white hair.
- Bloodless; blanched.
- Light or whitish in color or having light or whitish parts.
- Of, relating to, or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration, especially one of European origin: voting patterns within the white population.
- Not written or printed on; blank.
- Unsullied; pure.
- Habited in white: white nuns.
- Accompanied by or mantled with snow: a white Christmas.
- Incandescent: white flames.
- Intensely heated; impassioned: white with fury.
- Ultraconservative or reactionary.
- With milk added.
- To create or leave blank spaces in (printed or illustrated matter).
- To whiten; whitewash.
- To blanch.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 5 letters in WHITE: E H I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHITE, to go: WHITE?
Rearrange the letters in WHITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHITE
What's nearby WHITE
Lookup in Wiki for WHITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHITE"