Is WEIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- noun - sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting
- noun - the relative importance granted to something
- noun - an artifact that is heavy
- noun - an oppressive feeling of heavy force
- noun - a system of units used to express the weight of something
- noun - a unit used to measure weight
- noun - (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- verb - weight down with a load
- verb - present with a bias
- A measure of the heaviness of an object.
- The force with which a body is attracted to Earth or another celestial body, equal to the product of the object’s mass and the acceleration of gravity.
- A unit measure of gravitational force: a table of weights and measures.
- A system of such measures: avoirdupois weight; troy weight.
- The measured heaviness of a specific object: a two-pound weight.
- A metallic solid used as a standard of comparison in weighing.
- An object used to hold something else down.
- A counterbalance in a machine.
- A heavy object, such as a dumbbell, lifted for exercise or in athletic competition.
- A factor assigned to a number in a computation, as in determining an average, to make the number’s effect on the computation reflect its importance.
- Burden; oppressiveness.
- The greater part; preponderance: The weight of the evidence is against the defendant.
- Ponderous quality: the weight of the speaker’s words.
- A classification according to comparative lightness or heaviness.
- The heaviness or thickness of a fabric in relation to a particular season or use.
- To add to, by or as if by attaching a weight; make heavy or heavier.
- To load down, burden, or oppress.
- To increase the weight or body of (fabrics) by treating with chemicals.
- To assign weights or a weight to.
- To cause to have a slant or bias: weighted the rules in favor of homeowners.
- To assign to (a horse) the weight it must carry as a handicap in a race.
- verb - to add weight (heaviness) to
There are 6 letters in WEIGHT: E G H I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEIGHT, to go: WEIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in WEIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEIGHT
What's nearby WEIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for WEIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEIGHT"