Is WHIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the political party that urged social reform in 18th and 19th century England
- noun - a supporter of the American Revolution
- noun - a member of the Whig Party that existed in the United States before the American Civil War
- A member of an 18th- and 19th-century British political party that was opposed to the Tories.
- A supporter of the war against England during the American Revolution.
- A 19th-century American political party formed to oppose the Democratic Party and favoring high tariffs and a loose interpretation of the Constitution.
- noun - one who interprets history as a continuing victory of progress over reactionary forces
There are 4 letters in WHIG: G H I W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIG, to go: WHIG?
Rearrange the letters in WHIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIG
What's nearby WHIG
Lookup in Wiki for WHIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIG"