Is EIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- noun - a group of United States painters founded in 1907 and noted for their realistic depictions of sordid aspects of city life
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck with eight pips on the face
- adj - being one more than seven
- The cardinal number equal to 7 + 1.
- The eighth in a set or sequence.
- An eight-oared racing shell.
- An eight-cylinder engine or motor vehicle.
- noun - a number
There are 5 letters in EIGHT: E G H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EIGHT, to go: EIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in EIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EIGHT
What's nearby EIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for EIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EIGHT"