Is WEIGHTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEIGHTY in various dictionaries:
- adj - having relatively great weight
- adj - powerfully persuasive
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - weighing heavily on the spirit
- adj - excessively fat
- Having considerable weight; heavy.
- Burdensome; oppressive: weighty problems.
- Of great consequence; momentous: the weighty matters before the delegates at the peace talks.
- Having great power or influence: a weighty argument.
- Solemn; serious: weighty music.
- adj - having great weight
There are 7 letters in WEIGHTY: E G H I T W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEIGHTY, to go: WEIGHTY?
Rearrange the letters in WEIGHTY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WEIGHTY
6 letters out of WEIGHTY
5 letters out of WEIGHTY
4 letters out of WEIGHTY
3 letters out of WEIGHTY
2 letters out of WEIGHTY
Contextual use of WEIGHTY
What's nearby WEIGHTY
Lookup in Wiki for WEIGHTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEIGHTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEIGHTY"