Is RENEGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENEGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the mistake of not following suit when able to do so
- verb - fail to fulfill a promise or obligation
- To fail to carry out a promise or commitment: reneged on the contract at the last minute.
- To fail to follow suit in cards when able and required by the rules to do so.
- verb - to fail to carry out a promise or commitment
There are 6 letters in RENEGE: E E E G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENEGE, to go: RENEGE?
Rearrange the letters in RENEGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RENEGE
What's nearby RENEGE
Lookup in Wiki for RENEGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENEGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENEGE"