Is REVENGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVENGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - action taken in return for an injury or offense
- verb - take revenge for a perceived wrong
- To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult).
- To seek or take vengeance for (oneself or another person); avenge.
- The act of taking vengeance for injuries or wrongs; retaliation.
- Something done in vengeance; a retaliatory measure.
- A desire for revenge; spite or vindictiveness.
- An opportunity to retaliate, as by a return sports match after a defeat.
- verb - to inflict injury in return for
There are 7 letters in REVENGE: E E E G N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVENGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVENGE, to go: REVENGE?
Rearrange the letters in REVENGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REVENGE
What's nearby REVENGE
Lookup in Wiki for REVENGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVENGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVENGE"