Is TEMPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEMPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden outburst of anger
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger
- noun - the elasticity and hardness of a metal object
- verb - bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- verb - harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- verb - adjust the pitch (of pianos)
- verb - make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else
- verb - restrain
- To modify by the addition of a moderating element; moderate: “temper its doctrinaire logic with a little practical wisdom” (Robert H.
- To bring to a desired consistency, texture, hardness, or other physical condition by or as if by blending, admixing, or kneading: temper clay; paints that had been tempered with oil.
- To harden or strengthen (metal or glass) by application of heat or by heating and cooling.
- To strengthen through experience or hardship; toughen: soldiers who had been tempered by combat.
- To adjust finely; attune: a portfolio that is tempered to the investor’s needs.
- To be or become tempered.
- Calmness of mind or emotions; composure: lose one’s temper.
- A tendency to become easily angry or irritable: a quick temper.
- An outburst of rage: a fit of temper.
- A characteristic general quality; tone: heroes who exemplified the medieval temper; the politicized temper of the 1930’s.
- The condition of being tempered.
- The degree of hardness and elasticity of a metal, chiefly steel, achieved by tempering.
- A modifying substance or agent added to something else.
- A middle course between extremes; a mean.
- verb - to moderate by adding a counterbalancing agent
There are 6 letters in TEMPER: E E M P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEMPER, to go: TEMPER?
Rearrange the letters in TEMPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEMPER
What's nearby TEMPER
Lookup in Wiki for TEMPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEMPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEMPER"