Is CRIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- An act committed or omitted in violation of a law forbidding or commanding it and for which punishment is imposed upon conviction.
- Unlawful activity: statistics relating to violent crime.
- A serious offense, especially one in violation of morality.
- An unjust, senseless, or disgraceful act or condition: It’s a crime to squander our country’s natural resources.
- noun - a violation of the law
There are 5 letters in CRIME: C E I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIME, to go: CRIME?
Rearrange the letters in CRIME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRIME
What's nearby CRIME
Lookup in Wiki for CRIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIME"